Vocal & Singing
Start Date: 7 Feb 2023 – 16 May 2023
Time: 7.30PM – 9.30PM
Course Day: Tuesday
Location: Tzu Chi Humanistic Youth Centre (30A Yishun Central 1, Singapore 768796)
Number of Sessions: 15 sessions
Registration Closing Date: 6 Feb 2023
Class Size: 20
This class enables singing enthusiasts to master the basic skills of singing. Each lesson provides coaching on breathing control, articulation, song phrasing, vocalisation, tone production and other vocal techniques. Students will be able to develop their unique singing voices and enjoy music through demonstrations and practical instructions by the teacher.
Mr Shi Lian Kui
Mr Shi graduates from the Department of Music and Chinese Faculty of Harbin Normal University. Besides being a member of the Musicians’ Society of Singapore, Mr Shi was also a former member of the Chinese Musicians’ Association’s grading review committee as well as an examiner at the Chinese Fine Arts Grading Examination Centre.
- All course fees are inclusive of GST.
- Please note that payments for courses are non-refundable except when the Centre cancels the class due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Courses held in the evening are only open to those aged 18 and above. Younger students who have not reached the minimum age will not be accepted unless accompanied by a parent.
- The course fees do not cover the teaching materials and insurance for off-campus lessons (if any).
- The Centre will send a course-related notice to students through WhatsApp or email before the commencement of classes. Please notify the Centre if you did not receive any message one week before the commencement date.
- Please arrive at the classroom at least 10 minutes before the session.
- Children, guest students or sit-in observers and recordings are NOT allowed in all classes for the purpose of maintaining lesson quality and as a show of respect for the teachers and other students.
- If the lesson falls on a public holiday, it will be postponed to the following week. The Centre reserves the right to make any adjustments to the class schedules.