Tai Chi, an ancient Chinese fitness art that blends fluid movements with deep breathing, can help enhance physical & mental well-being and inner balance.
Practising Tai Chi can help develop flexibility, balance, and strength, improving muscle coordination and cardiovascular functions in the long run. Tai Chi’s emphasis on deep breathing and focus also aids in stress reduction, which leads to better emotional stability and inner tranquillity.
Tai Chi is not only a form of exercise but also a holistic path to self-cultivation. Practising it can strengthen our circulatory and immune systems, enhance self-awareness, and promote mind-body harmony. Join our class and explore the benefits of Tai Chi with experienced instructors to enjoy a healthier, more balanced, and joyful life.
Ms Ren Dayin
Ms Ren Dayin began practising martial arts in 1978, which laid down a solid foundation for herself over the years. She competed in several martial arts tournaments and won nine times. She even travelled to the UK to learn Tai Chi, Push Hands, and Leading Fist. However, she did not stop there and has always been committed to continuous learning, constantly striving to improve herself.
With a genuine passion for martial arts and an unwavering spirit to progress, Ms Ren Dayin will guide you in experiencing Tai Chi and empower you to cultivate inner tranquillity, enhance physical well-being, and embark on a journey of personal growth.
- All course fees are inclusive of GST.
- Please note that payments for courses are non-refundable except when the Centre cancels the class due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Courses held in the evening are only open to those aged 18 and above. Younger students who have not reached the minimum age will not be accepted unless accompanied by a parent.
- The course fees do not cover the teaching materials and insurance for off-campus lessons (if any).
- The Centre will send a course-related notice to students through WhatsApp or email before the commencement of classes. Please notify the Centre if you did not receive any message one week before the commencement date.
- Please arrive at the classroom at least 10 minutes before the session.
- Children, guest students or sit-in observers and recordings are NOT allowed in all classes for the purpose of maintaining lesson quality and as a show of respect for the teachers and other students.
- If the lesson falls on a public holiday, it will be postponed to the following week. The Centre reserves the right to make any adjustments to the class schedules.