Soft Pastel Nagomi Art
Course Date: 2 Jan 2024 – 23 Jan 2024
Time: 7.30PM – 8.30PM
Course Day: Tuesday
Location: Humanistic Youth Centre (30A Yishun Central 1, Singapore 768796)
Number of Sessions: 4 sessions
Registration Closing Date: 2 Jan 2023
Class Size: 20
In this enchanting course, you’ll embark on a journey of artistic expression using the delicate medium of soft pastels.
Pastel Nagomi Art, originating from Japan, is celebrated as a form of artistic therapy. Delivered in a delightful and relaxed manner, this course will reveal the fundamentals and unearth the essence of harmonious pastel art with the aid of simple tools. Let’s immerse ourselves in the joy of harmony and open the door to a dreamy world together.
Ms Tan Hui Ting
Ms. Tan is a local independent artist and a certified Pastel Nagomi Art instructor. She specialises in acrylic paint and Pastel Nagomi Art. Her artworks draw inspiration from life and nature, and she’s on a mission to brighten everyday life with art.
At the start of 2023, Hui Ting completed a Diploma in Basic Pastel Nagomi Art and an associated Instructive Art Course by the Japan Pastel Hope Art Association (JPHAA). Since then, she has been teaching and sharing the therapeutic charm of Pastel Nagomi Art at her studio and at community engagement programmes.
- All course fees are inclusive of GST.
- Please note that payments for courses are non-refundable except when the Centre cancels the class due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Courses held in the evening are only open to those aged 18 and above. Younger students who have not reached the minimum age will not be accepted unless accompanied by a parent.
- The course fees do not cover the teaching materials and insurance for off-campus lessons (if any).
- The Centre will send a course-related notice to students through WhatsApp or email before the commencement of classes. Please notify the Centre if you did not receive any message one week before the commencement date.
- Please arrive at the classroom at least 10 minutes before the session.
- Children, guest students or sit-in observers and recordings are NOT allowed in all classes for the purpose of maintaining lesson quality and as a show of respect for the teachers and other students.
- If the lesson falls on a public holiday, it will be postponed to the following week. The Centre reserves the right to make any adjustments to the class schedules.