Japanese Nutri-Vegan Cuisine Cooking Class
Date: 29 Oct 2023
Time: 2.00PM – 5.00PM
Class Day: Sunday
Location: Jing Si Hall (9 Elias Road, Singapore 519937)
Number of Sessions: 1 session
Registration Closing Date: 23 Oct 2023
Class Size: 20
Indulge your taste buds in the flavors of Japanese Nutri-Vegan Cuisine (Bilingual cooking cum nutrition class)
In this class, you will dive into the world of fusion cooking, where fresh and nutritional ingredients take center stage.
You will learn two delectable dishes in this class:
- Fruity Nori Sushi (Raw)
- Vegan Chawanmushi (Cooked)
- Macrobiotic Vegan Diet Introduction (short lecture)
Throughout the class, you will explore the food cooking method, which emphasizes using ingredients in their natural state to preserve their nutritional value. Learn the techniques and tips to prepare vegan dishes that are not only flavorful but also healthful.
Join us for an unforgettable experience!
Ms Vinitha Ang
Ms Vinitha Ang is a Registered Nurse turned Vegan Chef and Wholistic Health Practitioner. With her extensive knowledge in both healthcare and vegan cuisine, Vinitha brings a unique perspective to the world of vegan cooking. As a WSQ certified Adult Educator, she is skilled in delivering engaging and informative cooking classes that empower individuals to make healthier food choices. With her recent completion of one-year Specialist Diploma in Gerontology and Nutrition for Ageing Well course, she is enthusiastic to share and apply her new-found knowledge in vegan culinary nutrition.
- All course fees are inclusive of GST, cooking materials and recipes.
- Please note that payments for courses are non-refundable except when the Centre cancels the class due to unforeseen circumstances.
- The Centre will send a course-related notice to students through WhatsApp or email before the commencement of classes. Please notify the Centre if you do not receive any message one week before the commencement date.
- Please arrive at the classroom at least 10 minutes before the session.
- Children, guest students or sit-in observers and recordings are NOT allowed in all classes for the purpose of maintaining lesson quality and as a show of respect for the teachers and other students.
- If the lesson falls on a public holiday, it will be postponed to the following week. The Centre reserves the right to make any adjustments to the class schedules.