Start Date: 2 Feb 2023 – 11 May 2023
Time: 7.30PM – 9.30PM
Course Day: Thursday
Location: Jing Si Hall (9 Elias Road, Singapore 519937)
Number of Sessions: 15 sessions
Registration Closing Date: 2 Feb 2023
Class Size: 20
“Yoga” is a Sanskrit word that means “integration” or “union”, symbolising the unity of body and consciousness.
Learning and practising Yoga helps to improve the flexibility and agility of muscles. Yoga is not just about stretching and twisting our body and limbs, but also helps to keep our mind and body relaxed and balanced while allowing us to “listen” to every part of our body and understand them. In this modern, fast-paced era, practising yoga in our daily life can bring joy, tranquility and ease to our body and mind.
Apart from traditional Hatha yoga, this course also includes yoga for the ears and fingers.
Ms Chow Shao Fang
Ms Chow is a qualified Hatha Yoga instructor. She started practising yoga in 2010 and became an instructor in 2015. Besides coaching at centres, she also conducts private yoga classes.
- All course fees are inclusive of GST.
- Please note that payments for courses are non-refundable except when the Centre cancels the class due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Courses held in the evening are only open to those aged 18 and above. Younger students who have not reached the minimum age will not be accepted unless accompanied by a parent.
- The course fees do not cover the teaching materials and insurance for off-campus lessons (if any).
- The Centre will send a course-related notice to students through WhatsApp or email before the commencement of classes. Please notify the Centre if you did not receive any message one week before the commencement date.
- Please arrive at the classroom at least 10 minutes before the session.
- Children, guest students or sit-in observers and recordings are NOT allowed in all classes for the purpose of maintaining lesson quality and as a show of respect for the teachers and other students.
- If the lesson falls on a public holiday, it will be postponed to the following week. The Centre reserves the right to make any adjustments to the class schedules.