Erhu for Intermediate
Start Date: Jan 2024
Time: 7.30PM – 9.30PM
Course Day: Thursday
Location: Tzu Chi Humanistic Youth Centre (30A Yishun Central 1, Singapore 768796)
Number of Sessions: 12 sessions
Registration Closing Date: 31 Dec 2023
Class Size: 15
Discover the beauty of traditional Chinese music with our Erhu Intermediate Class!
Come learn how to play this fascinating 2-stringed instrument and delve into the rich cultural heritage and emotional expression behind its soulful melodies.
Our experienced instructor will guide you every step of the way to help you master the beautiful instrument.
Enrol now and discover the magic of Erhu!
Ms Wang Su
Wang Su is a music teacher who graduated from the Music Faculty of Harbin Normal University, majoring in Erhu. Wang was invited to move to Singapore in 2000 to teach Erhu and has served as an Erhu instructor of the Chinese Orchestra at CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls’ School and Mayflower Primary School. She has also trained many local students to sit for the Central Conservatory of Music (CCOM) Grade Exam for Erhu.
- All course fees are inclusive of GST.
- Please note that payments for courses are non-refundable except when the Centre cancels the class due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Courses held in the evening are only open to those aged 18 and above. Younger students who have not reached the minimum age will not be accepted unless accompanied by a parent.
- The course fees do not cover the teaching materials and insurance for off-campus lessons (if any).
- The Centre will send a course-related notice to students through WhatsApp or email before the commencement of classes. Please notify the Centre if you did not receive any message one week before the commencement date.
- Please arrive at the classroom at least 10 minutes before the session.
- Children, guest students or sit-in observers and recordings are NOT allowed in all classes for the purpose of maintaining lesson quality and as a show of respect for the teachers and other students.
- If the lesson falls on a public holiday, it will be postponed to the following week. The Centre reserves the right to make any adjustments to the class schedules.