Chinese Ink Painting (Short course)
Start Date: 18 Nov 2022
Time: 7.30PM – 9.30PM
Course Day: Friday
Location: Jing Si Hall (9 Elias Road, Singapore 519937)
Number of Sessions: 8 sessions
Registration Closing Date: 18 Nov 2022
Class Size: 10
Chinese ink painting combines watercolours and ink to create vibrant and vivid paintings.
This course teaches basic ink painting skills, including the use of painting tools, such as brushes, watercolours and ink. Students experience joy in learning as they are guided to “dance on the paper” with their paint brush during the creative process, imprinting their own unique styles on the paintings as they blend vibrant colors with black ink.
Mdm Mao Ju Qing
The instructors are professionally qualified in Chinese calligraphy and ink painting and are certified by the Life Art Society. They are currently teaching Chinese calligraphy, ink painting, and/or drawing in Holy Innocents’ Primary School, Hong Wen School, Hua Yi Secondary School, Methodist Girls’ School, Ai Tong School, Jurong Primary School and Mee Toh School.
- All students above 12 years old must be fully vaccinated.
- Students above 12 years old who cannot be vaccinated must undergo an Antigen Rapid Test (ART) 24-hour before attending any lesson.
- Students under the age of 12 are not required to take an Antigen Rapid Test (ART).
- Courses held in the evening are only open to those aged 18 and above. Younger students who have not reached the minimum age will not be accepted unless accompanied by a parent.
- The course fees do not cover the teaching materials and insurance for off-campus lessons (if any).
- Please note that payments for courses are non-refundable except when the Centre cancels the class due to unforeseen circumstances.
- The Centre will send a course-related notice to students through WhatsApp or email before the commencement of classes. Please notify the Centre if you did not receive any message one week before the commencement date.
- Please arrive at the classroom at least 10 minutes before the session.
- Children, guest students or sit-in observers and recordings are NOT allowed in all classes for the purpose of maintaining lesson quality and as a show of respect for the teachers and other students.
- If the lesson falls on a public holiday, it will be postponed to the following week. The Centre reserves the right to make any adjustments to the class schedules.