Chinese Calligraphy for Adults (Monday)
Start Date: 9 Jan 2023 – 3 Apr 2023
Time: 7.30PM – 9.30PM
Course Day: Monday
Location: Jing Si Hall (9 Elias Road, Singapore 519937)
Number of Sessions: 12 sessions
Registration Closing Date: 9 Jan 2023
Class Size: 15
This course teaches basic calligraphy skills, including the correct way of holding the brush and right posture. It also covers the background knowledge, history and development of Chinese calligraphy as well as different styles of calligraphy writing, including the appreciation of various works of calligraphers from different eras.
We invite you to immerse in the art of Chinese calligraphy to settle your mind and to enjoy inner peace and tranquility!
Mr An Chun Lai
Mr. An has been practising calligraphy for 20 years and is currently an MOE registered calligraphy teacher who teaches Chinese calligraphy at various primary and secondary schools. Mr. An has been actively participating in calligraphy competition since 2013 and his works have been showcased in local and overseas exhibitions.
- All course fees are inclusive of GST.
- Please note that payments for courses are non-refundable except when the Centre cancels the class due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Courses held in the evening are only open to those aged 18 and above. Younger students who have not reached the minimum age will not be accepted unless accompanied by a parent.
- The course fees do not cover the teaching materials and insurance for off-campus lessons (if any).
- The Centre will send a course-related notice to students through WhatsApp or email before the commencement of classes. Please notify the Centre if you did not receive any message one week before the commencement date.
- Please arrive at the classroom at least 10 minutes before the session.
- Children, guest students or sit-in observers and recordings are NOT allowed in all classes for the purpose of maintaining lesson quality and as a show of respect for the teachers and other students.
- If the lesson falls on a public holiday, it will be postponed to the following week. The Centre reserves the right to make any adjustments to the class schedules.